Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sweet Hereafter July 11, 2006: Pop goes the Sweet Hereafter UK style

Hey everyone,

July 11 is of course, England's national birthday*, so in celebration we're going to play some jolly good tunes from the Old Worlde.

See you in a bit,

Tuan

*: July 11 is not really England's national birthday but since I've had a CanCon day, a Yankee day, and I'm a bit strapped for time, today we'll play some BritPop, which is great because I love britpop. Those of you waiting for me to cover Mongolian Throat Singing will get your day soon. And by soon, I mean, I'm not sure when.

2 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger talk said...

blog hopping and reading posts :-)

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's fair to say that Tuan's head would explode with glee if he were to be at a show co-headlined Franz Ferdinand and Belle & Sebastian.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home