Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Sweet Hereafter June 13, 2006: May not be walking the aisle anytime soon but wants to make sure that you can make the party happen

Hey superstars,

Last weekend marked the beginning of the wedding season for me as my cousin got married in Montreal. This year is kinda slow as I'll only be Djing two weddings but while we're on the subject, I thought I'd offer up some tips today for DJing weddings in case you wanted to DJ your own wedding or that of a friend.

Next week: Secrets to being a wedding singer (just kidding. I'd never give those secrets away).

See you in just a bit.

Tuan

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Tuan,

A wise man, I believe Thomas Jefferson, once said...

The East Coast girls are hip, I really dig those styles they wear.

Oh no, that was Brian Wilson. Never mind.

I know that you will find your hip East Coast girl and be a married man within a couple of years of your arrival in that happeningest of cities in the Maritimes.

Or you'll just have fun out there. Either way, I look forward to stories of kitchen parties.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home