Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Sweet Hereafter April 18, 2006: Keeping it simple, Smartie-Pants!

Hey everyone,

The great thing about having setup the podcast is that it holds me to a certain degree of accountability. Because these shows are now floating out there on the internet, accessible to you anytime of the day, any day of the week, I feel like I should provide some substance to the podcast, something to give it matter and a raison d'etre. And it's been fun the last few weeks with band interviews or with thematic content and discussions. But this week, I say f...iretruck it. No themes for today or guest appearances. The sun is shining outside and I just want to stare out the window with some music in the background to frame my mood or set my daydreaming in all sorts of direction.

So I warn you, today's set will, at times, make you want to quit whatever you're doing, go outside and find a tree to lie under with a strand of hay in your mouth; and at other times, it will make you want to throw the frisbee around or play catch while waiting for that slab of meat or corn of cob to finish cooking on the grill.

I can't wait. Hope it's bright and sunny wherever you are in the world

See you at 3PM - 5 PM

Tuan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home