Tuesday, July 18, 2006

July 18, 2006: Playlist

1. Don't look back in anger - Oasis
2. Girl - Beck
3. Where's summer B? - Ben Folds Five
4. Blow it out - The Features
5. Cinnamon - The Long Winters
6. Soft one - Matt Barber
7. Bad day - Ridley Bent
8. Cold hands (warm heart) - Brendan Benson
9. Inside New Buffalo avec Jens Lekman
10. Words - Doves
11. Is it any wonder - Keane
12 .Over-ground - Pilate
13. Baby you're in luck - Apostle of Hustle
14 Us ones in between - Sunset Rubdown
15. This hearts on fire - Wolf Parade
16. Crystal village - Pete Yorn
17. Breaking the ice - Mojave 3
18. Home on ice - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!
19. The yeah yeah yeah yeah song - The Flaming Lips
20. The sporting life - The Decemberists
21. Harrowdown Hill - Thom Yorke
22. How to make a baby elephant float - Yo La Tengo
23. Inside and out - Feist
24. Catch my disease - Ben Lee

5 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear I though you said something along these lines earlier in the show...

Are you really dehydrated, and is it because of something you ate?

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Tuan said...

I can't read the link right now but yes I said what you thought you heard and if you could bring some agua, that would be great

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure, i'll get right on that, with my molecular transporter, and such...

It's a t-shirt that says exactly that line you mentioned, re: salty foods.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Tuan said...

Hmmm, so they took the inspiration from Don't Look Back in Anger to become a multimillion-album selling act and I, well, I haven't. Makes me want to, oh, I don't know, Look Back in Anger. Yeaaargh.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Tuan said...

One more note regarding Don't Look Back in Anger. Bill Simmons, a.k.a. the Sports Guy wrote today that if you get Marc Stein, an NBA writer drunk enough, he'll put on a Manchester City jersey and start belting out "Don't Look Back in Anger". It's like the fourth reference to that song in the last two days. That's four more reference than the last ten years. Just thought I'd throw that out there since it's my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home