Sunday, May 06, 2007

One more turn behind the mic at CFRC: Monday May 7th from 10-11AM EST

Hey Superstars,

Long time no talk. Well, the hip and groovy people of CFRC must have forgotten the disaster I was during the Sweet Hereafter the last x (x being a number smaller than 20) number of years as they've kindly let be on the air for an hour tomorrow at 10-11AM (Monday May 7th). On the tentative set list will be artists from the East Coast that need more loving from the "West", artists from Kingston and the area that I miss hearing, and a few tracks that I've discovered since my last stint at CFRC. To tune in, go to http://www.cfrc.ca and click on LISTEN.

Hope you can tune in. I miss sharing some music with you all.

Tuan

2 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger Rgscarter said...

Hey Tuan - great to hear you back on cfrc. I really enjoyed your show and I'm looking forward to hearing your east coast finds.
cheers,
rod

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Ottawan Dave said...

sweet! maximo park... it's like out in 2 days??? music shall never be the same....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home