Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Sweet Hereafter August 29, 2006: Hanging out on Tuesdays

Hola,

Today is my last show in this Tuesday 3-5PM time slot as the new schedule at CFRC is set to start next week. I've been in a Tuesday afternoon time slot for x number of years where 1 < x < 7, but I'm not sure exactly how long i've been here as it is not a habit of mine to catalog these sort of things. I plan on doing two more shows afterwords since I still have about 50 of my favourite songs to play but they will most likely be as fill-ins in other time slots. I'll let you know ahead of time when these shows are but most likely, it will be easier for you to simply download the podcasts. The invitation to come by my last show at CFRC still stands and I'll let you know as soon as I know when that will be. Thanks to those who have already sent some stories from the show. Wish you could be here but I'll pass your stories to everyone without any kind of editorializing from myself.

Tuesday afternoons won't be the same without this little two-hour break in the day where I could cast away the worries of the day and do something that I enjoy so much. For those of you who have tuned in on Tuesdays, thank you so very much for sharing these afternoons and for making them worthwhile. Hopefully we can do it again sometime in the near future.

Cheers,

Tuan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home