Tuesday, August 29, 2006

August 29, 2006: Playlist

1. Kathleen - Josh Ritter
2. Other side of the world - KT Tunstall
3. Into your hideout - Pilate
4. Whoever you are - Geggy Tah
5. Jacqueline - Franz Ferdinand
6. Fell in love with a girl - The White Stripes
7. Yellow sun - The Raconteurs
8. La fin du monde - The Hylozoists
9. Let's get out of this country - Camera Obscura
10. Fire - Jason Collett
11. Wish I - Jem
12. Soft One - Matt Barber
13. Talk to me, dance with me - Hot hot heat
14. Hello, helpdesk - Infotourist
15, Common people - Pulp
16. Dead disco - Metric
17. No photographs - Harmony Trowbridge
18. Strawberry Blonde - Ron Sexsmith
19. Somewhere only we know - Keane
20. Woke up new - The Mountain Goats
21. Follow these eyes - The Hidden Cameras
22. C'mon c'mon we're gonna get started - Sloan
23. City of lakes - Matt Mays
24. Wouldn't it be nice - Jill Barber
25. Mushaboom - Feist

3 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tuan: I am going to miss you guy. But in the mean time I will enjoy this last bit of Tuesday fun. Any chance you'll do this at Dal? I will need a regular fix! Enjoy your set, and when is the Feist coming...You know you love her...Almost a little over the top.
Ciao,
Jennifer

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there's no option - Tuan will end up taking over at CKDU.

And they allow streaming too, so it's aaaaaall goooooood.

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I hear you talking about getting more cowbell into songs? You do need more cowbell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home