Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Year's resolutions

Hi music superstars,

With the new year's just behind us, here are some Sweet Hereafter New Year's resolutions:

1. I will not accidentally play Ads and Show promos while music is playing
2. For the sake of the environment, I will reduce the amount of dead air.
3. I will play more Tom Jones
4. I will realize that there are other artists than Sarah Harmer (apparently)
4a. I will realize that there are some artists that are not singer-songwriters with a melodic flair
5. I will fill at least 54.3% of all requests I get
6. I won't beg my fellow programmers to play my promos every 15 minutes on their show
7. I won't play my promos every 15 minutes on their show
8. I won't string along my listeners with promises of giveaways that I give away only in the last 5 minutes of my show
9. I won't sell out
10. I'll keep the website better updated (is that even English?)

Cheerio

Tuan

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In an attempt to help you fulfill resolution #3 I would like to request Sex Bomb by Tom Jones...mwhaha.

Laura
(Exploding Plastic Inevitable on Wednesdays 3:30-5pm)

...I had to get a plug in there somewhere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home